Monday, November 03, 2008

Went with the priests to "Big Judds"





































Well as you can see we all went and tried our hand at attacking one of these huge "Big Juds" Burgers and Huge bowl of Tots. We all showed and gave it our best. Stu gave it a good effort and finished 3/4 of the burger and left half of the tots. Trevor Radford got weak and chickened out after less then half of the burger, the Bishop didn't try, he and Mateo both ordered a little girl burger. And Nate Drussel and I both took this mountain of beef head on and we came out victorious. And we even finished all of our Tots and made the Wall of Fame. Go to Big Juds in Boise and see our sorry mugs. I was in pain for about 48 hours. I don't think I will ever try that one again.

4 comments:

Nate Drussel said...

That's what I'm talking about!!

JohnSeable said...

That's right Nate, that was a proud life moment we shall not soon forget. Maybe next time we go out we should order Salads.

Kara said...

Oh, John, if anyone could do it, I knew you could!

Nykreim said...

Wish I could have seen that! Too funny! Do you guys have a Fat Burger in Boise?