Monday, October 27, 2008

First Coyote hunting trip of the year! (Colton finally was able to come)







This morning Colton and I went on our first Coyote Trip of the year. I talked about it last night and he was at my bed side at 5:00am asking me, "Is it too early to go yet?" I had him crawl in bed for another hour and then we got up and drove out to the Murphey flats. We didn't shoot any this morning but did call in a couple close enough to see and hear but couldn't get them to come any closer so we could get a shot off. It is still a little early, but as it gets closer and they get hungrier they should be a little easier to call in. He did get a chance to shoot my Glock 17. I thought that would be a good idea, (Pre-Obama) while he still has the constitutional right to keep and bare arms! Isn't America great?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YIKES! Is that thing loaded???? You're freakin me out man!