Sunday, June 08, 2008

Jenny's Yard project!



As you can see from the previous posts, we have had an incredible spring fishing season. I have gone as often as our schedule permits, and the kids have had some great experiences. Jenny on the other hand is not quite as fond of our little wet friends as I am, so she stays home and works in the yard. I walked through the yard this afternoon and noticed what a great job she has done so I wanted to post some pic's. She even installed an arbor at the garden enterance. She set it in concrete and everything! What a gal! Yes I am a lucky man.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I hope you do realize what a lucky ducky you are! You have an awesome wife! The yard looks gorgeous and I don't know when she finds the time to do it since she's always working in everyone elses yards! I will have to check it out next time I'm over because just from these few pictures you posted, I don't even recognize it! Wow!

Mark and Kiss said...

John and Jenny, it was soooooo fun to spend time with you last weekend!!! I am so glad you came out here! You have a beautiful family, each one of the kids are adorable and I loved seeing how affectionate you are with them.

Well John, you're right, the yard is stunningly gorgeous, like a magazine add for landscaping, I am very impressed Jenny. Come to my house when we get it built and help me out!!!

It was fun to look at your fishing Posts with the kids as well. They will always remember the special time they got to spend with you.

Thanks again for all your help, holding the baby, and loading up all my stuff (children included). Love you guys! --Kirsten

ALL THE ROYCE'S said...

Hey Guys! Wow, your house and yard are beautiful! Congrat's Jenny on the 1/2 Marathon, you look Great! Some day I would love to get into the marathon running thing, but 1st I have to stop popping out kids!!! I love all the fishing pic's of the kids, too!

Mark and Kiss said...

Hey! When are you going to post something else?